Toro Recruitment are currently seeking a Shift Team Leader on a permanent basis to join one of Britian's leading Biomass companies in the East Anglia region. This renewable energy plant is responsible for supplying 82,000 thousand homes with energy and on a yearly basis saves over 300,000 tons of CO2.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the plant
- Organising daily shift handovers
- Maximising fuel input and energy production
- Management of the shift teams operations on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Be IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Have experience in an operational enviroment on a power station
- Be self determined with a "can do" attitude
- Be able to lead and train a team
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with a large and profitable renewable energy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum