Generator Service Engineer
Toro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Generator Service Engineer to join a power and energy business. The Generator Engineer will be based around the Halifax region, but will cover wider surrounding areas.
As part of the service department, you will regularly service, overhaul and repair industrial diesel engines used in a variety of sectors. It could either be company supplied equipment or client generator sets.
- On-site servicing of diesel gensets
- Identify and diagnose faults, before rectification and testing
- Carry out temporary repairs to keep clients operational
- Order replacement parts where required
- The role may also involve generator installation and fabrication work, as well as UPS installations.
- Generator Load Testing / commissioning / fault finding / electrical repairs
Ideal Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with diesel generators
- Engineering related qualification/apprenticeship or relevant specific experience
- Knowledge of engine manufacturer’s equipment
- Experience with the diagnostics on diesel engines
- Experience with UPS systems
- Computer literate
This is an excellent opportunity for a Generator Service Engineer to join a reputable business with opportunities for overtime and training. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Toro Recruitment. 07854 306 218