Generator Engineer - Electrical
Toro Recruitment are currently seeking a Generator Engineer with electrical experience to join an interesting and growing business around the Blackburn area.
The Electrical Generator Engineer will have experience with installing and testing diesel generators and will be required to travel further afield than the immediate area when required.
- Electrical installation of control and power cabling between various generator related equipment (changeover panels, switchboards, fuel controls, louve controls, BMS controls, etc.)
- Testing of all the installation to NICEIC requirements
- On site testing of the installation to specifications
- Fault finding, modification, reprogramming and commissioning
- Generator servicing and maintenance at customer premises
- Generator Load Testing
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working with diesel generator installations or commissioning
- Electrical Engineering qualification/apprenticeship or similar
- Ideally 18th Edition IEE Regulations
- Test & Inspection exposure
- Competence with engine controllers/control panels
- Knowledge of various manufacturer’s equipment
- Computer literate
- PLC or other software experience would be an advantage
- Engine diagnostics
- Exposure to Uninterruptible Power (UPS)
This is as exciting opportunity to join a growing business. The company offers great benefits as well as overtime too. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Toro Recruitment.