Toro Recruitment are currently seeking a UPS Engineer to join an energy and power business based from the Huddersfield area of the UK.
The role would suit a capable Electrical Engineer who has previous experience with installing, commissioning, repairing and servicing uninterruptible power systems in various industrial and commercial sites
Training will be given to candidates who have relatable experience, but previous experience of UPS equipment will be highly beneficial.
- UPS servicing, maintenance, fault finding and commissioning
- Installing and testing different UPS
- Battery replacements or builds
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working with UPS
- Experience in a field based role
- Knowledge of various UPS equipment
- Electrical/Electronics qualification or apprenticeship
- 18th edition IEE Regulations
This opportunity offers excellent progression and benefits. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Toro Recruitment. 07854 306 218