Engineering & Maintenance Team Leader - East Anglia
We are currently looking for a Engineering & Maintenance Team Leader to join a growing team on an Energy from Waste Plant in the East Anglia region.
You will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager and even step up as the Maintenance Manager from Time to Time, as per delegated authority.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the overall plant maintenance and engineering integrity is implemented, optimised and continually improved to provide safe generation at all times.
The maintenance of the plant apparatus also falls under your responsibility. You will have to maintain within industry recognised best practiced guidelines to deliver the maximum efficiency.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HNC or equivalent within a relevant Engineering discipline
- NEBOSH qualified
- High level of knowledge and experience of Thermal plant process's including safety systems, steam cycle chemistry, boiler and turbine operation
- Experience of both Mechanical and Electrical principles up to 11Kv
- Control and Instrumentation Principles including DCS/SCADA systems
- 5 years plant maintenance experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of KKS would be advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £45-50k per annum
- Annual Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- Call out every 4 weeks
- Immediate Start