Electrical Solar PV Engineer
Toro Recruitment are looking to speak to suitably experience Solar PV Engineers who are electrically biased for work in the Kent region. This position will be involved in the design of renewable energy systems for domestic and commercial applications.
The work will be quite varied from electrical design, technical support, estimating, cable selection, troube shooting, compliance, documentation and more.
Responsibilities & Duties include;
- Producing a variety of 2D drawings including, Lease Drawings, Construction and Electrical Schematic Drawings, Planning Drawings and R&D, technical and innovation drawings.
- Review and check drawings to maintain internal standards.
- Liaise with Engineers, Managers and Sub-Contractors
- Ensure drawings are meet with all quality, technical, Health & Safety and Environmental standards & regulations.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project documentation as required.
To be considered then we are looking for people to have gained experience within Solar PV or EV Charger system design in 2d or 3d.
Knowledge of BS7671 (18th Edition) is desirabe.
An electrical qualification such as an HNC/ HND is preferable.